Monday, December 12, 2011

Final Presentation

It has been two weeks since my last post, but I have still been practicing. Simple chords are now easier then ever, my sound has improved, harder chords ( bar chords) are getting easy. I can pick up most song's base chords very quickly. And I am constantly trying new finger picking patterns, most of which are still hard to do. I present my project in band class tomorrow and I am still not sure what to present. I am thinking that I will give a simple presentation regarding what i've learned about guitar and then maybe finish with a song consisting of simple chords.

This will probably be one of my last posts, but this has been SOOOO much fun. I plan to continue practicing guitar even after the google projects are over. I might even try to convince my parents for lesssons!

Yours Truly,
Jason Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment